- Registered on: 2019-01-16
- Last connection: 2020-07-25
- OpenAtlas (Developer, 2019-01-16)
- 21:00 OpenAtlas Feature #1275: API parameters
- this might be helpful? :) https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33241050/trailing-slash-triggers-404-in-flask-path-rule
- 20:48 OpenAtlas Feature #1275: API parameters
- thanks for all your work! I'm just about to adapt my shenanigans to the proposed API, and have a couple of points:
- 16:54 OpenAtlas Bug #1303: Invisible letters when using show more/less function
- if possible, please also include your browsers version, thanks!
- 16:46 OpenAtlas Bug #1303: Invisible letters when using show more/less function
- Dear Sonja, could you let me know wich Operating System and Browser you are using. Thank you!
- 17:34 OpenAtlas Bug #1291: Data tables mouse over doesn't work if filtered
- stefan remarked redrawing the table for every filter event may resolve this
- 17:30 OpenAtlas Bug #1235 (Closed): Layout issues with forms on smaller screens
- 17:25 OpenAtlas Bug #547 (Closed): Prevent double submit
- 16:42 OpenAtlas Bug #547 (Resolved): Prevent double submit
- 17:25 OpenAtlas Bug #1288 (Closed): Forward upon failed form validation
- resolved with #547
- 16:41 OpenAtlas Bug #1288: Forward upon failed form validation
- fixed client side, submission of invalid formdata prevented, erroneous page forward should probably still be investig...
Also available in: Atom