- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-01-21
- Last connection: 2020-05-29
- 16:02 OpenAtlas Frontend Administration #1259 (Acknowledged): Draft for Frontend structure
- To my favorite team ;-)
I set up a "wiki page":https://redmine.openatlas.eu/projects/openatlas-frontend/wiki/Conce...
- 15:58 OpenAtlas Frontend Wiki edit: Concept (#1)
- 10:22 OpenAtlas Frontend Wiki edit: Wiki (#6)
- 11:09 OpenAtlas Administration #1258 (In Progress): Manual Text for Subunits
- In the OpenAtlas database a place is a physical thing that has a certain position and or extend in space that can be ...
- 09:41 OpenAtlas Feature #1216: Citation
- I think this could be (from a conceptual point of view) achieved by differentiating between primary and secondary (bi...
- 09:34 OpenAtlas Administration #1257 (New): Hackathon
- Dear "core" team!
As with version 5.0 a lot of new features have been implemented and due to the rapid development...
- 09:33 OpenAtlas Feature #1229 (Acknowledged): Show reference description on mouseover
- It would be helpful to show the description (i.e. the full citation) of references in the datatables where the linked...
- 11:23 OpenAtlas Feature #1221: Introduction text for OpenAtlas
- Draft for introduction:
OpenAtlas is an open source database software developed especially to acquire, edit and ma...
- 15:25 OpenAtlas Feature #1215: Time spans for types
- These timespans should only apply to custom types. One solution could be to turn this option on when creating a new c...
- 11:37 OpenAtlas Feature #1215 (Acknowledged): Time spans for types
- In addition to files and external references for types, it would be beneficial to also be able to store temporal info...
Also available in: Atom