- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-01-21
- Last connection: 2020-11-19
- 14:52 OpenAtlas Feature #1400: Require users to enter (some) types
- Thanks for the quick response!
The issues with this issue ;-) are two (+ subissues):
1. that our "classes" ...
- 10:49 OpenAtlas Feature #1400 (New): Require users to enter (some) types
- In Addition to #1339 it would be very useful to allow the manager/admin to select certain fields as mandatory:
- 10:46 OpenAtlas Feature #1399 (Acknowledged): Configure shown types in forms
- In Addition to #1339 it would be very useful to configure certain types to be displayed:
* Show/Hide type select f...
- 12:16 OpenAtlas Feature #1388 (Acknowledged): New contributor settings
- Suggestion for contributor permissions:
* Create new entries
* Update all entries except for existing ...
- 12:29 OpenAtlas Feature #1187: Add files for objects
- I think we should overwork the objects anyway to allow for objects without context to be recorded (not only informati...
- 12:22 OpenAtlas Question #1354: Libraries for visualization
- What I am using for THANADOS is:
for charts: Charts.js https://www.chartjs.org/
for network visualisation: vis.js...
- 13:14 OpenAtlas Feature #1206: API: Show entities of subtypes
- Exactly what we discussed! Thx!
- 11:43 OpenAtlas Feature #1206: API: Show entities of subtypes
- Hi Berni!
thanks for that. The way you described it, it seems to work. However, can you give me a complete example o...
- 09:31 OpenAtlas Feature #929: Module options
- A suggestion from my side would be to allow for displaying/hiding certain selectable value types and custom types per...
- 13:53 OpenAtlas Feature #1297: Connecting events (e.g. letter exchange events)
Also available in: Atom