- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-01-21
- Last connection: 2022-05-17
- 15:59 OpenAtlas Feature #1090: Radiocarbon Dating
- For the conceptual implementation in OpenAtlas and to keep it as generic as possible I suggest:
1. define a new Open...
- 15:37 OpenAtlas Feature #1587: Link artifacts and human remains to places directly
- I think the best solution would be to allow for defining an existing place as current or former location of an artifa...
- 15:32 OpenAtlas Feature #1648: Relative Chronological/Spatial relation between two artifacts
- see my edits in the comments. best, St.
- 11:25 OpenAtlas Feature #1631: Join database GIS tables
- Alexander Watzinger wrote:
> I almost finished merging the GIS tables (branch *feature_gis_join*), see description f...
- 11:15 OpenAtlas Question #1682: SKOS broad match
- Would this work:...
- 09:51 OpenAtlas Question #1682 (Closed): SKOS broad match
- Next to close and exact match, I would be very beneficial if we also implement https://www.w3.org/2009/08/skos-refere...
- 15:49 OpenAtlas Feature #1573: 3d geometries
- Geert Verhoeven wrote:
> From what I have in mind right now:
> * points (3D)
> * lines (3D)
- 14:41 OpenAtlas Feature #1573: 3d geometries
- @Geert: Which geometries are you considering? 3D Polygons/Linestrings/Points? Point Clouds? Tins? or even Polyhedral ...
- 14:31 OpenAtlas Feature #1631: Join database GIS tables
- Technically it is possible. For better performance I suggest, the geometry type should be stored in a separate column...
- 11:06 OpenAtlas Feature #1587: Link artifacts and human remains to places directly
- I see two possibilites on how to implement this from a conceptual point of view:
Either we say that physical things ...
Also available in: Atom