- Registered on: 2021-05-25
- Last connection: 2022-08-10
- 14:08 OpenAtlas Bug #1779 (Resolved): View jumps to top if map search is used
- Now when clicking on the geonames search the view won't jump to the top of the page anymore.
Changes are in develop.
- 17:44 OpenAtlas Feature #1739: Map: different display of shape and area polygon
- That's a good point. I've increased the stroke weight to 2 and it looks much better. Changes are on develop. You migh...
- 16:48 OpenAtlas Feature #1739: Map: different display of shape and area polygon
- I've now increased the opacity of the grey polygons to 50%. They should now be much easier to spot. Changes are alrea...
- 08:06 OpenAtlas Feature #1739 (Closed): Map: different display of shape and area polygon
- Areas have no borders anymore, so there is no confusion when showing Parents and Siblings etc. That would have become...
- 10:02 OpenAtlas Bug #1759 (Closed): Minor table layout issue
- The form had (unnecessarily) assigned the class "table", which led to this display. I have removed the class. The dis...
- 15:13 OpenAtlasDiscovery Feature #1747 (Resolved): Display link between sources (via artifacts)
- Now when you are on the detail view of a source (e.g. Epistula 60 Augustine to Aurelius 1 (ca. 401)) you can see the ...
- 10:32 OpenAtlas Feature #1739: Map: different display of shape and area polygon
- Should only be the polygons of the current entity differentiate between the two types or also the ones that are not s...
- 10:35 OpenAtlasDiscovery Feature #1754 (New): Actor Connections
- In the Actor connection page the actor relationships should be plotted in 2D networks.
Clicks on the actor nodes sho...
- 10:28 OpenAtlasDiscovery Feature #1714: Map improvements
- Now the filers are displayed on the right side.
Additionally it is now possible to click on the event lines one the ...
- 10:25 OpenAtlasDiscovery Feature #1714 (Closed): Map improvements
Also available in: Atom