- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-08-16
- Last connection: 2021-03-03
- 16:31 OpenAtlas Feature #1476 (Acknowledged): Add show/hide button for reference systems
- Thank you for reporting, I added a description with what we discussed in the meeting.
- 16:49 OpenAtlas Bug #1474 (Closed): Polyline/Area cannot be deleted
- 16:42 OpenAtlas Bug #1474: Polyline/Area cannot be deleted
- The site is up again. It may be that geometries saved since the bug was present (a few days ago) were saved multiple ...
- 15:12 OpenAtlas Bug #1474 (In Progress): Polyline/Area cannot be deleted
- Sorry but the site will be down shortly, we have to fix something on the server.
- 14:57 OpenAtlas Bug #1474 (Closed): Polyline/Area cannot be deleted
- We found the error and the fixed development version is already only at https://thanados.openatlas.eu. Everything sho...
- 12:44 OpenAtlas Bug #1474 (Acknowledged): Polyline/Area cannot be deleted
- I can confirm this bug in the development version, in fact I wasn't able to delete it at all. We have a meeting at th...
- 10:46 OpenAtlas Feature #1456: Artifacts
- Just tested it in demo-dev and seems to work fine. I added a "My artifact type" for artifacts and it shows at: https:...
- 10:42 OpenAtlas Feature #1456: Artifacts
- I'm guessing with currently you mean a development stage instance? In develop there is a lot of update SQL involved w...
Also available in: Atom