- Login: alex
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-08-16
- Last connection: 2023-09-23
- 11:42 OpenAtlas Feature #2067: IIIF presentation API
- *A few thoughts about the libraries*
- 14:36 OpenAtlas Feature #2071 (Assigned): Refactor and minor improvements
- * Resolving and reducing Python imports in code base
- 10:18 OpenAtlas Feature #2026: External reference systems for type hierarchies
- Thanks a lot Bernhard for implementing it for the VOCABS API too so quickly.
- 13:46 OpenAtlas Feature #2070: E11 Modification for E18
- No problem. And sorry from my side for missing the E18 requirement in the previous issue. We will get there ;)
- 12:01 OpenAtlas Feature #2070 (Acknowledged): E11 Modification for E18
- As Stefan reported, Modification should be available for E18 too as requested in the previous issue.
I put it on the...
- 10:47 OpenAtlas Feature #1952: E11 Modification
- Thank you Stefan for reporting but please don't open up issues from already closed versions and remove the target ver...
- 16:48 OpenAtlas Feature #1828 (In Progress): Move image size config to backend
- I ran with this into issues like with related #1442 because g.settings (used for settings stored in the database) isn...
- 16:34 OpenAtlas Feature #1442 (In Progress): API: CORS Settings in Backend UI
- 14:44 OpenAtlas Bug #2069: Broken buttons for preceding event
- I looked into the reversed sorting of the buttons. Seems the culprit is a *.float-end* CSS used at the modal window.
- 12:52 OpenAtlas Bug #2069 (Closed): Broken buttons for preceding event
- It is now fixed in release 7.16.1 and also in develop and online instances like THANADOS are updated.
I noticed that...
Also available in: Atom