- Table of contents
- Time intensive and requires substantial financing
A collection of ideas that haven't made it into an own ticket yet.
- Tags for projects like at craws.net (e.g. history, archaeology and prosopography, concluded, available open data ...)
- 2023: SPARQL endpoint, e.g. with karma (suggestion from Christoph) https://github.com/usc-isi-i2/Web-Karma
- 2021: don't show link buttons in tabs if there are no entities to link
- 2020: Show membership at appears first if available
- 2023: When using dynamic entity add, custom required types are ignored (e.g. case study at place or type). Could be problematic but not sure if it is worth the effort to add these into popup forms. Also we can't offer there e.g. an add type too.
- 2022: Member/membership: add + buttons for person/group in tab. But difficult how to differ from relation link because they too have an actor entity as origin
- 2022: Better validation for reference systems: names have to be unique and when adding one with an existing name a transaction error occurs which works but is ugly but when updating one to an existing name strange things happen.
- 2021: Update links instead recreate, test first in Journal application
- 2020: Add an additional area where existing geometries are shown (don't use label "features")
- 2020: Search function for existing entities on map
- 2020: Add database description from MEDCON/ARCHE
- 2020: Add a default value to settings and show if they are changed in views
External References (GeoNames, Wikidata)¶
- 2020: Show additional information e.g. if Wikidata id is provided also show (their) GeoNames id, Pelagios, ...
- 2020: Advanced options for GeoNames search (e.g. select categories, fuzzy or not, ..)
- Events: check dates for super and proceeding events
- Events: check links between super and proceeding events, e.g. one event can't have the same other event as super and proceeding
- 2020: Implement B.C. dates
- 2020: Warn if inconsistent dates (e.g. begin for end)
- 2020: Warn if missing dates (e.g. begin_to without begin_from)
Time intensive and requires substantial financing¶
- 2020: Debian package
- 2020: Annotate text
- 2020: Multi instance capability #924
- 2020: Climate data functions
Updated by Alexander Watzinger 2 months ago · 130 revisions