To bring some fun into the application for user who enter data we are thinking about adding game like achievements.
Also it could be useful to motivate users to explore the application, give feedback and similar.
Here are some ideas, feel free to add your own.
- Optional for users (default = off)
- Should not impact performance
- Small images shown in e.g. profile
- Unlocking titles and the option to select one for display
- Place on a ranking lists
- Count of created/updated/deleted entries
- Count of logins
- Age of user account
- Activation of newsletter
- Largest file upload
- Largest text entered
Interesting but has to be updated manually for users in every version of OpenAtlas they are part of.
- Requested a feature
- Reported a bug
- Added/edited a Wiki entry
- Wrote code
- Attended a developer meeting
- Attended an OpenAtlas public meeting