OpenAtlas 7.11.0 released
This release is mostly about fixes and automating install and test procedures but there are some news for users too.
A complete list of changes is available here: 7.11.0.
- Uploaded images, if not orientated correctly already, will be auto rotated (#1943)
- Administrative units and historical places can now have associated dates (#1957)
- Buttons to export entities via the API are now always displayed at the button bar (#1963)
- Additional manual entry for radiocarbon dating (#1932)
- A new package (exiftran) is needed (#1943)
- Database systems logs before 2022 are being removed (#1964)
- An (experimental) installation via Docker is provided (#1961)
- GitHub test actions are implemented, visual confirmation is displayed in the README.md (#1582)
- For more details see install/upgrade/upgrade.md