Show subunits on map
Places of subunits are not shown (except detail and update view) because they filtered in get all GIS.
General: show additional units as polygons/markersView: show unit itself and all subunits of this unit that are one level below.
- Place - show place and all features of this very place
- Feature - show Feature and all strat. units of this very feature
- Strat. Unit - show Strat Unit and all finds of this very strat unit
- Find- show Find and all other finds of superior Strat unit
- Place: show only Place as polygon/marker
- Feature: show selected feature and all other features of superior place in another shade
- Strat Unit: show selected Strat Unit and all other Strat Units of superior feature in another shade
- Find: show selected Find highlighted and all other Finds of superior Strat Unit in another shade
#4 Updated by Alexander Watzinger 6 months ago
- Target version changed from 3.10.0 to Wishlist
- Estimated time deleted (
- Assignee deleted (
- Description updated (diff)
Moving to wishlist after implemented a quick fix so that at least the associated GIS features are shown in detail and update view.