GeoNames links for places
Found in version:
Option to link places to GeoNames identifier.
- Input field to enter/edit a GeoNames id in the place form
- Search for GeoNames entries and show on map (already implemented in a basic way)
- Select a hit from GeoNames to fill the GeoNames id field
- Select a hit from GeoNames to add a point geometry (default title/description like: "Taken from GeoNames" but otherwise like a manually added point)
- Advanced options for search (e.g. select categories, fuzzy or not, ..)
- E31 (Reference) -> P67 (refers to) -> E18 (Physical Object)
- entity.name = code (e.g. 2643743)
- entity.system type = 'external reference GeoNames'
- When shown as link: label = 'GeoNames (2643743)', URL = geonames.org/2643743
- Differentiation between close and exact matches with a new system_type
In development two branches will be used: feature_geonames_frontend and feature_geonames_backend