Group has a gender option
This is not shown during the creation of the group, but clicking on the group after creation and then on "Edit" will also show an entry for "Gender".
This entry is IMHO not required as a group can consist of male & female persons.
Also the "Gender" entry / field does not work when clicking into it.
#1 Updated by Alexander Watzinger almost 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
- Subject changed from Group has "Gender" entry to Group has a gender option
- Category set to Frontend
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Alexander Watzinger
- Target version set to 1.4.1
This was a bug. Gender options should not be available for groups. Thanks for reporting.
Fixed in version 1.4.1