Archaeological demo version
Similar to the demo version (https://demo.openatlas.eu/) and the developmental demo version (https://demo-dev.openatlas.eu/) a demo working with anthropological data and the archaeological structure of the database would be desirable.Update
- We decided to use this for the current demo (instead of MEDCON data) to offer a demo version with archeological/anthropological data and because much more recent OpenAtlas features can be demonstrated
- Data will be taken from the THANADOS project (https://thanados.net) and most likely include a subset of graves located in Teurnia, Gars-Thunau, Zwentendorf and Oberleiserberg
Updated by Alexander Watzinger 5 months ago
- Project changed from 61 to OpenAtlas
- Subject changed from Archaeological Demo Version to Archaeological demo version
- Status changed from New to Acknowledged
- Target version set to Wishlist
Updated by Bernhard Koschiček-Krombholz 14 days ago
- Assignee set to Nina Richards
- Target version changed from Wishlist to 7.15.0
Great idea! Please provide us data and we will make it happen!
Updated by Alexander Watzinger 14 days ago
- Status changed from Acknowledged to Assigned
Thank you Bernhard for moving this from the wishlist to the actual roadmap.
The reason that it doesn't belong on the wishlist is that we already agreed to this, we just need data to fill the demo. As far as I remember the idea was to use a data subset from THANADOS so this issue was assigned to Nina (who also created the issue) and I also added Stefan as watcher (both are also the PIs of THANADOS). As soon as we have the data we have to discuss minor topics like e.g. the domain name, should it have an open API and do we want to add a presentation site.
Just in case this issue isn't relevant anymore, feel free to turn it into a question and close it.
Updated by Alexander Watzinger 7 days ago
- Description updated (diff)